I loooovvvve the vanilla flavored custard. I most of the time prepare the fruits custard for the love I have towards it. This time, thought of giving a try to the cookies! Believe me, it turned out crunchy yummy super delicious 🙂
- Maida flour 1/2 cup
- Wheat flour 1/2 cup
- Custard Powder 1/4 cup
- Baking Powder 1/4 tsp
- Baking Soda 1/4 tsp
- Milk Powder 25 g or 4 tbsps
- Unsalted butter 3 tsps
- Sugar grain powdered 1/4 Cup
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Dry mix Maida flour, wheat flour and custard powder.
- To this add baking powder, baking soda, milk powder and mix well.
- Now add butter, powdered sugar and vanilla essence to the mixture prepared in step 2 and crumble it nicely.
- Add oil and prepare a smooth dough.
- Now, prepare round balls of the dough and press it to get a cookie shape( you can also use your favourite cookie cutter and get the desired shapes).
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and bake the cookies at 180 degrees for 25 mins or until the edges and bottom turns brown. Yum Yum Yummmm 🙂