Hola People! I was busy doing different things in the last one month and did not have time to jot down my experiments. There are hell lot of them. But, today its time for some yummy cookies. I have always loved the store bought chocochip cookies and wanted to bake it myself sometime. Finally, the day has come for me to give it a try 🙂 Here I present chocochip butter cookies using my style 😉
- All purpose flour 3/4 cup
- Whole Wheat flour 1/2 cup
- Sugar [powdered] 3/4 cup
- Unsalted butter 3/4 cup
- Chocochips 1/4 cup
- Dry mix Maida flour, wheat flour, chocochips and keep aside.
- Now, comes the work of cookie dough.
- Combine the powdered sugar along with butter by beating it in such a way that it becomes light and fluffy.
- Add the dry mixture mentioned in step 1 to this and mix together to form soft dough.
- If the mixture doesn’t come together then add couple of tea spoons milk and bring it together or if the mixture become very soft, add a little flour
- Refrigerate the dough for 10 mins
- After 10 mins take out the dough and either shape it using your hands or using a cookie cutter of your choice.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and bake the cookies at 150 degrees for 15 mins or until the edges and bottom turns brown.
If you do not wish to add the chocochips, you can do so and its going to turn super yummy butter cookies just like the store bought!
Oven temperature may vary hence keep a watch on your bake